You have just arrived to Greece or you are planning your next getaway to Greece?
We hope you have already booked great accommodation – preferably by some sandy beach – and you have made at least some planning ahead on where to go and what to see.
An exquisite 5 star hotel in Parga Greece – MarBella Elix
5 Star Hotel in Halkidiki | Eagles Palace
If the above fit your profile, then there is a great idea which will help you upgrade your whole Mediterranean experience: why not take advantage of the boat rental services available in several locations around Greece and explore the Greek sea by motor boat!
Your checklist could then include visiting these locations in Halkidiki Peninsula (Explore The Outside in Sithonia & Explore the Outside in Mt. Athos) or this one at the Ionian sea, across the islands of Corfu and Paxoi/Antipaxoi. You can search for both locations on the map and check how far your accommodation is from our boat rental starting points.
Then come back to read the rest of the helpful information we have for you!
Two options :Rent a Boat or book a guided Boat Cruise
Why rent a boat?
This is, after all, your dream vacations in a Mediterranean country, visiting beaches and remote coves by car is difficult or even impossible, at times. Picture this: driving on narrow crowded roads, parking a mile away and then walking with all your stuff to the beach, just to realize that there is no space for you to enjoy stretching your legs under the sun. Is this what you had in mind when booking your summer holidays?
The obvious alternative is renting a spacious boat and enjoying the services available! This will give you access to some hidden gems of the Med that few people know about. Your holiday is bound to be special!
What is it that you should do?
Book online or visit our starting points. Then, you will receive instructions before you embark on your trip, and you can head for the big blue once you feel safe and ready. Boats are easy to navigate, and you can learn how at your own pace. Make sure you drive carefully and always be aware of swimmers. Then, all you need to do is find a nice place to anchor, and enjoy snorkelling and swimming in the Greek turquoise waters. After that, you may explore the coastline, visit small ports and sunbathe on your boat, feeling carefree and relaxed. You can join other boats or just seek solitude.
Being you own… captain means that you have many options to choose from!
Rent-a-boat valuable information
- Check the condition of the boat you are about to rent. A new well-serviced boat will ensure a safe journey!
- Take advantage of our “coolbox service,” and bring water and some snacks with you.
- Bring along some towels (we can also provide you with those!) and a spare windproof anorak, if you are visiting early in the summer season or late September and October. Temperatures in Greece are high, but the sea breeze after a day out in the sea might feel chilly.
- Don’t forget to pack a hat and some sunscreen!
- When loading people and gear on boats, try to evenly distribute weight both side-to-side and front to back. This will guarantee a safe trip.
- Boats have GPS locators, so we know where you are at all times. Safety is always our number one priority!
- Make sure you understand all the how to’s and that you feel totally comfortable driving the boat by the time you are ready to go. Watch below our video with useful instructions
Let go of your winter routine and fatigue!
Join the easygoing lifestyle of the Mediterranean and relish your dream holidays around Greece!