Our Explore boat rentals are easy to drive and ideal for couples. Discover the perfect couple’s getaway with our comfortable explore boat rentals.
SELVA 640 SPORT 150HP – SITHONIA HALKIDIKI
Starting Point: [Explore The Outside Spot] (at Ekies All Senses Resort, Vourvourou, Sithonia Halkidiki)
- Half Day Private • Up to 12 people • All ages
- Full Day Private • Up to 12 people • All ages
You Will Need a Valid Motorboat Driving License to Rent This Boat!
Our Selva 640 Sport Rib Rental combines additional standard equipment and high-end looks, being the perfect size boat for family use (up to 11 persons). It features a powerful Yamaha 150hp 4-stroke engine, a large-diameter tubulars, a large console that provides protection and deep bow lockers that allow pleasant and safe navigation even in rough sea conditions.
- Model: Selva 640 Sport
- Max Capacity: 11 people
- Length: 6,40m
- Engine: Yamaha 150hp
- Ideal for: Families and Large Groups
- Morning Half-Day (4 hours): 09:30 – 13:30
- Afternoon Half-Day (4 hours): 14:00 – 18:00
- Full-Day (7 Hours): 10:00 – 17:00
Motorboat license issued in an EU member state and a valid ID/passport needed to be presented on the day of rental.
- GPS tracking
- Third-party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life jackets & Safety equipment
- Written guidelines and tips on how to drive the motorboat
- Map of the area
- Steering wheel
- Sunshade available on board
- Complimentary Cooler with Ice Packs
- Transfers to the starting point are not included but can be arranged upon request.
- Fuel is not included in the boat rental price. The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return to the company’s premises.
- Food Package: Our homemade healthy food package consists of mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a healthy Greek snack, and a bottle of local wine or beer.
- Extra Boat Insurance: This boat can be insured for damage over 400€ for an additional and optional cost of 30€/day. This can also be decided on the day of the rental.
You only need to bring your personal belongings; swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat and glasses to protect from the strong Greek sun, your cellphone/camera.