Cruise by yourself and discover Halkidiki in style, luxury, comfort, and speed. The Compass 168cc is a modern and spacious centre console vessel.
EAGLE 30HP – ATHOS HALKIDIKI
NO LICENSE REQUIRED!
Starting Point: [Explore The Outside Spot] (at Eagles Palace hotel, Ouranoupoli, Athos Halkidiki)
- Half Day Private • Up to 5 people • All ages
- Full Day Private • Up to 5 people • All ages
Our Eagle Type Boats – Perfect for Couples and Small Groups!
Our Eagle type boats are comfortable, easy to drive and ideal for couples and small groups. The boats are equipped with a 30hp four-stroke engine, having an overall length of 4.55m and a maximum capacity of 5 persons. All the boats are outfitted with comfortable back seats and a sun tent to provide you with the must needed shade during the hot Greek summer days.
- Max Capacity: 5 people
- Length: 4,55m
- Engine: Honda 4-stroke 30hp
- Ideal for: Couples and small groups
- Morning Half-Day (4 hours): 09:30 – 13:30
- Afternoon Half-Day (4 hours): 14:00 – 18:00
- Full-Day (7 Hours): 10:00 – 17:00
Valid ID/passport needed to be presented on the day of rental.
- GPS tracking
- Third-party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life jackets & Safety equipment
- Written guidelines and tips on how to drive the motorboat
- Map of the area
- Steering wheel
- Sunshade available on board
- Complimentary Cooler with Ice Packs
- Transfers to the starting point are not included but can be arranged upon request.
- Fuel is not included in the boat rental price. The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return to the company’s premises.
- Food Package: Our homemade healthy food package consists of mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a healthy Greek snack, and a bottle of local wine or beer.
- Extra Boat Insurance: This 30hp boat can be insured for damage over 300€ for an additional and optional cost of 20€/day. This can be decided on the day of the rental.
You only need to bring your personal belongings; swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat and glasses to protect from the strong Greek sun, your cellphone/camera.