An unforgettable cruise to a World Heritage Monument!
Starting Point: Explore The Outside spot (at Ekies All Senses Resort, Vourvourou, Sithonia Halkidiki)
A sea journey that is being characterized as a life experience. If we are lucky, we might see dolphins on the way!
Departing from Vourvourou in Sithonia peninsula of Halkidiki, this day cruise takes you further south, to the Mount Athos Peninsula. A World Heritage Site and self-governed state in the Hellenic Republic, Athos is home to 20 Eastern Orthodox monasteries under the direct jurisdiction of the patriarch of Constantinople. Moreover, this tour stops at Ammouliani and Drenia islands.
Enquire now on WhatsApp
April, May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Full-Day Guided Price|
|Selva 640 Sport||21 ft (6.35m)||Yamaha 150hp||8 Persons||€ 750|
|Pacific Craft 670 Open||24 ft (6.65m)||Yamaha 200hp||9 Persons||€ 850|
Itinerary / Schedule
Today Greeks commonly refer to Mount Athos as the “Holy Mountain” (Greek: Άγιον Όρος, Agion Oros), as it is home to monks. Women are not allowed at Mount Athos and please note that we are not aloud to approach it in less than 500m.
- Starts at 10:00 from Vourvourou Beach – at Ekies All Senses Resort (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Possible stops at the following Holy Monasteries:
- Dochiariou (28 N.M. 2 Hours)
- Xenofontos (29 N.M. 2 Hours)
- Panteleimonos (Russian) (33 Ν.Μ. 2-3 Hours)
- Xiropotamou (35 Ν.Μ 3 Hours)
- Simonos Petras (44 Ν.Μ 3-4 Hours)
- Grigoriou (44,5 Ν.Μ. 3-4 Hours)
- Dionisiou (47 N.M. 4 Hours)
- Agiou Pavlou (48 N.M. 4 Hours)
- Lunch stop at Ammouliani at a local fish restaurant.
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Highlights: The view of Mt. Athos (2.003m), The majestic monasteries, Nature at its best
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
- Lunch stop