Starting Point: Explore The Outside spot (at Ekies All Senses Resort, Vourvourou, Sithonia Halkidiki)
With this boat trip you will cruise around Diaporos island and discover the amazing crystal clear blue waters of Vourvourou bay.
In front of Vourvourou and very close to the shore, there is a complex of nine small islands. The largest one is called Diaporos, a picturesque island with natural beauty, trees touching the sea, pristine blue waters and a fascinating underwater world.
Enquire now on WhatsApp
Period April, May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Half-Day Guided Price||Full-Day Guided Price|
|Zar 53 Rib||19 ft (5.35m)||Yamaha 115hp||7 Persons||€ 400||€ 600|
|Selva 640 Sport||21 ft (6.35m)||Yamaha 150hp||11 Persons||€ 450||€ 650|
|Pacific Craft 670 Open||24 ft (6.65m)||Yamaha 200hp||9 Persons||€ 500||€ 700|
|Starting Point||Full-Day||Morning Half-Day||Evening Half-Day|
|Vourvourou Beach||10:00-17:00 10:00-16:00 (Autumn)||9:30-13:00 09:00-12:30 (Autumn)||13:30-17:00 13:00-16:30 (Autumn)|
Itinerary / Schedule
Because of its location, Diaporos has always calm waters. In Diaporos, you will find Myrsini beach or «Hawaii» as most people call it, one of the most beautiful beaches in Sithonia. With crystal clear blue water, white sand, small bays, and beautiful rounded rocks, Myrsini Beach is beyond all your expectations.
Blue Lagoon is something that is really rarely seen and what cannot be described in words. Vastness of the sea, like a huge swimming pool between the islands of Diaporos and Agios Isidoros with turquoise, sparkling, shallow water. The sea bottom is completely covered by rocks, shells, and snorkeling is very interesting because of its rich marine world.
- Starts at 10:00 from Vourvourou Beach – at Ekies All Senses Resort (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling at Blue Lagoon, Hawaii beach, Mesopanagia cove and Dimitris cove
- Lunch stop at Ormos Panagias at a local fish restaurant.
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
- Lunch stop