Explore Diaporos Island from Ouranoupoli!
Starting Point: Explore The Outside spot (at Eagles Palace Hotel, Ouranoupoli, Mt. Athos Halkidiki) or the Tripiti Port
This day cruise takes us to stunning Sithonia, the 2nd peninsula among the three-pronged so-called “legs” (by us, locals) of Halkidiki!
Crystal clear blue waters and the amazing “blue lagoon” in between Diaporos and Agios Isidoros islands are the best spots for swimming and relaxing.
Enquire now on WhatsApp
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Half-Day Guided Price||Full-Day Guided Price|
|Pacific Craft 670 Open||24 ft (6.65m)||Yamaha 200hp||9 Persons||€ 600||€ 800|
|Starting Point||Full-Day||Morning Half-Day||Afternoon Half-Day|
Itinerary / Schedule
- Starts at 10:00 from Ouranoupoli or Tripiti Port (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling in Diaporos island at:
- Blue Lagoon
- Mesopanagia cove
- Dimitris cove
- Lunch stop at Ormos Panagias at a local fish restaurant.
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
- Lunch stop