A great day finisher!
Starting Point: Arilla Beach – Harbor (Perdika, Thesprotia, Ionian Sea)
Avoid the winding roads and the car transfers. Approach Parga by boat and enjoy the Ionian sunset. Have a nice stroll by the pier, have dinner at beautiful Parga or return on the boat for a glass of wine compliment of Explore the Outside.
No one should miss a visit to the splendid Venetian castle at the top of the hill overlooking the town, where you can enjoy a drink at the café while taking in the incredible view.
Enquire now on WhatsApp
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Sunset Guided Price|
|Compass 7S||24 ft (7.30m)||Suzuki 200hp||9 Persons||€ 500|
|Apache 26 Cabin||26 ft (7.85m)||Suzuki 2x200hp||7 Persons||€ 500|
|Axopar 28 T Top||28 ft (8.75m)||Mercury 250hp||7 Persons||€ 500|
|Starting Point||Sunset Cruise|
|Arilla Beach (Harbor)||17:30-20:30
Itinerary / Schedule
- Starts at 17:30 from Arilla Beach (Harbor) (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Easy transfer with wine and beverages available onboard
- Explore the wonderful narrow streets and traditional tavernas of Parga
- Back at 20:30
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets