The Grand Lady of the Ionian!
Starting Point: Arilla Beach – Harbor (Perdika, Thesprotia, Ionian Sea)
The most cosmopolitan island in the Ionian, Corfu filled with natural treasures and historical attractions! If you are wondering what you could do in Corfu, fear not: you have plenty of options.
Impressive beaches – some with facilities, some more secluded – as well as unique palaces, monuments, and buildings that bear witness to the many conquerors that came and went throughout the island’s history, are just waiting to be explored.
Enquire now on WhatsApp
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Full-Day Guided Price|
|Compass 7S||24 ft (7.30m)||Suzuki 200hp||9 Persons||€ 1.100|
|Apache 26 Cabin||26 ft (7.85m)||Suzuki 2x200hp||7 Persons||€ 1.200|
|Axopar 28T Top||28 ft (8.75m)||Mercury 250hp||7 Persons||€ 1.300|
|Arilla Beach (Harbor)||10:00-17:00
Itinerary / Schedule
- Starts at 10:00 from Arilla Beach (Harbor) (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Heads to Blue Lagoon caves for swimming and snorkeling
- Then we approach the lighthouse, Erimitis and Akoli bay
- Stop at Kassiopi to have a walk there and check the beautiful view from the fortress
- After that we can stop by at Agni bay to have lunch there and then head back slowly and probably have a quick swim wherever you decide
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
- Lunch stop