Starting Point: Arilla Beach – Harbor (Perdika, Thesprotia, Ionian Sea)
Take this Full-Day Cruise to these hidden treasures of the Ionian Sea, get the chance to swim in the amazing, turquoise waters of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue water coves have been often compared to the Carribean’s, visit the famous Blue Caves and explore the picturesque island of Paxos!
Enquire now on WhatsApp
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Full-Day Guided Price|
|Compass 7S||24 ft (7.30m)||Suzuki 200hp||9 Persons||€ 900|
|Apache 26 Cabin||26 ft (7.85m)||Suzuki 2x200hp||7 Persons||€ 1000|
|Axopar 28T Top||28 ft (8.75m)||Mercury 250hp||7 Persons||€ 1100|
|Arilla Beach (Harbor)||10:00-17:00
Itinerary / Schedule
When Poseidon, the God of the Sea, wished to find a quiet place to live with his lover, Amphitrite, he chipped a corner from the island of Corfu with one mighty blow of his trident. And no more peaceful a corner could he have chosen.
Clear aquamarine sea and pebble beaches that have to be seen to be believed! The smallest of the Ionian Islands, Paxos is a rare and special gem – laced with silvery olive groves and lined with soft white chalk cliffs.
- Starts at 10:00 from Arilla Beach (Harbor) (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling at the crystal clear waters of Antipaxos
- Discover the famous Blue Caves
- Explore the wonderful narrow streets and traditional tavernas of Paxos island
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Fuel / Gas
- Food Package (mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
- Lunch stop