Syvota is a small village with restaurants and bars. The weather conditions during the evening hours are better towards Syvota, and the small island of Agios Nikolaos blocks the northeast winds.
BOAT TRIP TO SYVOTA AND THE BLUE LAGOON
Starting Point: [Explore The Outside – Ionian Sea] (Perdika, Thesprotia, Greece)
- Compass 7s Suzuki 200 hp • 24ft (7.30m) • 7 people
- Axopar 28T Top Suzuki 325 hp • 28ft (8.5m) • 8 people
The Caribbean of Greece!
Syvota has been promoted as the “Caribbean of Greece” thanks to its enchanting mix of pristine shores, narrow inlets and lush green islands which grace the area.
Between the verdant islets of Mavro Oros, Ayios Nikolaos, and Bella Vraka, the area is brimming with beautiful beaches and intimate coves, where the striking blue of the Ionian meets the lush greenery ashore, like a fjord embraced by the sea.
Don’t miss out on visiting the famous beaches of Megali Ammos and Mikri Ammos, as well as Bella Vraka and Blue Lagoon (Pisina).
Swim in the crystal clear waters of the *Blue Lagoon and explore the peaceful fishing village of Syvota on a four-hour private boat trip.
- Departure time is flexible upon request and begins at 09:30 from the chosen departure location.
- Swim and snorkel in the beautiful waters of the Blue Lagoon and Bella Vraka Beach.
- Enter the breathtaking Papanikolis sea cave of Syvota Islands.
- Boat Size: 24ft (7.30m)
- Boat Engine: Suzuki 200hp
- Capacity: 7 people
Axopar 28T Top
- Boat Size: 28ft (8.5m)
- Boat Engine: Suzuki 325hp (DF325A)
- Capacity: 8 people
- Private & Guided Boat Cruise
- Food Package (water, refreshments, healthy Greek snacks, bottle of local wine or beer).
- Complimentary Underwater Photos
- Wi-Fi Onboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Emergency assistance & First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
You only need to bring your personal belongings; swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat and glasses to protect from the strong Greek sun, your cellphone/camera.
Looking for a Personalized Boat Cruise Experience?
Our boat cruise offers flexibility in both starting time and place. Our experienced captain will work with you to tailor the itinerary to your needs and preferences. Relax and let us handle the details.