The smallest of the Ionian Islands, Paxos is a rare and special gem – laced with silvery olive groves and lined with soft white chalk cliffs, along with clear aquamarine sea and pebble beaches that must be seen to be believed!
BOAT TRIP TO PARGA
Starting Point: [Explore The Outside – Ionian Sea] (Perdika, Thesprotia, Greece)
- Compass 7s Suzuki 200 hp • 24ft (7.30m) • 7 people
- Axopar 28T Top Suzuki 325 hp • 28ft (8.5m) • 8 people
A Secluded Greek Getaway
Set on a secluded bay of the Ionian Sea, Parga is a beautiful picturesque town in mainland Greece and a popular holiday destination.
Here, you can enjoy the clear waters of its stunning beaches (Kryoneri, Piso Kryoneri, Valtos) and the picture-postcard beauty of its brightly colored houses laid out amphitheatrically, or you can indulge in leisurely walks through its narrow alleyways and down the lively promenade lined with ouzo bars and coffee shops.
No one should miss a visit to the splendid Venetian castle at the top of the hill overlooking the town, where you can enjoy a drink at the café while taking in the incredible view.
Explore the beautiful old town of Parga on a private four-hour boat cruise and swim on the nearby amazing beaches.
- Departure time is flexible upon request and begins at 09:30 from the chosen departure location.
- Several stops for swimming and snorkeling on the way, including Valtos beach and Piso Kryoneri.
- Explore the wonderful narrow streets and traditional tavernas of Parga town.
- Boat Size: 24ft (7.30m)
- Boat Engine: Suzuki 200hp
- Capacity: 7 people
Axopar 28T Top
- Boat Size: 28ft (8.5m)
- Boat Engine: Suzuki 325hp (DF325A)
- Capacity: 8 people
- Private & Guided Boat Cruise
- Food Package (water, refreshments, healthy Greek snacks, bottle of local wine or beer).
- Complimentary Underwater Photos
- Wi-Fi Onboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunshade available on board
- Third-party insurance
- Emergency assistance & First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
You only need to bring your personal belongings; swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat and glasses to protect from the strong Greek sun, your cellphone/camera.
Looking for a Personalized Boat Cruise Experience?
Our boat cruise offers flexibility in both starting time and place. Our experienced captain will work with you to tailor the itinerary to your needs and preferences. Relax and let us handle the details.