Our Explore boat rentals are comfortable, easy to drive, and ideal for couples. These unique motor boats are fully outfitted and designed to deliver the space and safety that is needed to relax and enjoy the waters of the Ionian Sea.
NAVIGATOR 30HP – IONIAN SEA
NO LICENSE REQUIRED!
Starting Point: [Explore The Outside – Ionian Sea] (Perdika, Thesprotia, Greece)
- Half Day Private • Up to 7 people • All ages
- Full Day Private • Up to 7 people • All ages
Embrace The Beauty of the Ionian Sea!
Our Navigator boats are equipped with a 30/40hp four-stroke engine, have an overall length of 4.99 m, and have a maximum capacity of 7 people.
They are stylish, fast, easy, and safe to drive, with comfortable back seats! ideal for families and friends willing to cruise and explore the Ionian Sea on their own!
- Max Capacity: 7 people
- Length: 4,99 m
- Engine: Mercury 4-stroke 30/40hp
- Ideal for: Families & large groups
- Morning Half-Day (4 hours): 09:30 – 13:30
- Afternoon Half-Day (4 hours): 14:00 – 18:00
- Full-Day (7 Hours): 10:00 – 17:00
You don’t need a motorboat driving license to rent this boat!
Valid ID/passport needed to be presented on the day of rental.
- GPS tracking
- Third-party insurance
- Port fees and charges
- Emergency assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Life jackets & Safety equipment
- Written guidelines and tips on how to drive the motorboat
- Map of the area
- Steering wheel
- Sunshade available on board
- Complimentary Cooler with Ice Packs
- Transfers to the starting point are not included but can be arranged upon request.
- Fuel is not included in the boat rental price. The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return to the company’s premises.
- Food Package: Our homemade healthy food package consists of mineral water, refreshments, fresh fruits, a freshly made Greek-style sandwich, and a bottle of local wine or beer.
- Extra Boat Insurance: This 30hp boat can be insured for damage over 300€ for an additional and optional cost of 20€/day. This can be decided on the day of the rental.
You only need to bring your personal belongings; swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat, and glasses to protect from the strong Greek sun, and your cellphone/camera.